zondag

I'm dreaming of a white christmas....

Just like last time, i said i was so sorry for not posting anything for so long. And again, it took me soooo long to find anything interesting to tell you. So i should better top apologizing for not posting anything for so long 'cause that won't work :). But now i do have time! *hurray* i am so glad we have christmas holidays now, i really needed it. The one and only thing i simply Dislike, is the lack of snow and ice. I found out, as it is the first day of christmas todfay, that i really need snow for the real christmas feeling. And it would be very nice if the waters would freeze, so i can go on the ice straight from my backyard:) no matter what; this is the time to be with your family and loved ones, no matter if there's snow or not. Right no i'm at my grandparents, we just had a huuuuge christmas dinner, i'm still expecting my stomach to say 'poof' this evening. I'm sorry that i can't add some nice christmaS pics, but maybe i'll do that when i'm home. Looking at my 'activity' on this blog, you could still take a look every now and then to look at what i've been p to on fashiolista, because i use that much more often, and gives you a quick insight of what items i love and have/ would like to have. I still have the hope that one day i will win a big price to shop till i drop, or just much money, which would be completely ok with me :) but christmas isn't about these things, so i won't go on and on about that. I think i am just going to quit talking completely now, and have fun with my lovely family instead, and so should you! I hope you all have a lovely christmas, and please make fun! You deserve it! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox and much love!<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten