maandag

sorry...


First I'd like to say I'm sorry that I didnt post anything for a few weeks, and I wont be able for a while either, busy busy busy, I'm probably not the only one who thinks we don't have enough spare time nowadays :)

but to make it up to you, this is a very very very nice site, it's of an american shop (i quess?) and it's not expensive at all! it's called forever21 and i love it! but it's really annoying me that they don't have a store in Holland, because unfortunately i can't go to the USA that easy for a day of shopping... :(
but here's the site: http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Index.aspx?br=f21

here are some pictures that might give you a small insight of what they sell:

(i NEED to have this belt!!)

this site and the pictures are NOT mine, i do not claim any rights of them ;) they are all of Forever21.

enjoy! (:

xoxo ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten